Contributing to Djam
- Unless otherwise specified, follow PEP 8. Since we’re a new
project, there shouldn’t be any cases (apart from those outlined
here) where you need to instead conform to surrounding code.
- Use four spaces for indentation.
- In docstrings, use “action words”. For example, “Calculates the number
of apples” rather than “Calculate the number of apples”.
- Empty lines should not contain indentation.
- Always use absolute imports. They’re easier to debug and are 3.0
- Be sure to include from __future__ import unicode_literals at
the top of any file that uses strings.